Wholesale Telecom Billing for International Voice Carriers
Full-featured hosted telecom billing softwareMaximise wholesale margins and profits with a complete set of award-winning reporting and analysis tools.
Through one convenient hosted telecom and VoIP billing solution, your CDR data is automatically downloaded to our secure servers so you can:
- Access dozens of traffic, QoS, and profitability reports right from your browser
- Review, add, and revise buying and selling rates quickly and easily
- Generate professional PDF invoices in just a few seconds
- Upload carrier rate sheets in their native format
- Pay only for billable minutes processed -- no extra fees, no charge for support.
Hundreds of wholesale carriers in dozens of countries worldwide now rely on our award-winning line of hosted WebCDR solutions to manage billing, boost profitability, and streamline operations.
With WebCDR, you can access to detailed traffic and profit reports, monitor call quality, and manage rates – all through one secure, accurate, reliable web-based platform available 24/7.
WebCDR BillingOur flagship billing and invoicing platform
Same-day deployment. No high fees or long-term commitment. Supports almost any switch. Your CDR data is downloaded to our secure servers every 15 minutes so you can access traffic reports right from your browser
Why buy expensive software and hardware – let alone worry about managing it all? Since 1999 WebCDR Billing has offered 24x7 access to a complete set of telecom billing and traffic management reports right from your browser, updated every 15 minutes.
Now you can spend more time building your business and less time on tedious manual CDR billing processes. One of our clients put it best: "WebCDR does more than our two-million dollar billing system."
- Supports any call volume – 10,000 to 500 million calls per month or more
- Review profitability, traffic, QoS, and other reports
- Generate professional quality PDF invoices in just a few seconds
- Load carrier rate sheets in their native format with no reformatting
- Supports most TDM, VoIP, and SIP switches
- Review, add and revise buying and selling rates quickly and easily
- Support for multi-tier (e.g. CLI/Non-CLI) A-Z price lists and invoicing
- Generate rate plans for your customers based on vendor rates and QOS
- Generate and e-mail updated price lists to your customers
- Monthly telecom billing based on minute volume
- Support for multiple currencies and languages
- Create alarms to notify you about route problems, carriers exceeding their credit limits, and more
- Identify fraud from hacked PBX systems as it's happening
No Software to buy. Free support.No long-term commitment. Cancel anytime.
WebCDR WatchdogQuick alerts on route quality
WebCDR Watchdog is an easy-to-use QoS monitoring solution that alerts you to problems before customers know they exist – so you have time to take corrective action or reroute critical traffic.
WebCDR Anti-FraudCloud-based VoIP Fraud Detection
About Our Approach
WebCDR was founded in 1999 to help carriers worldwide meet mission-critical telecom billing management needs without the need to purchase and maintain costly and complex in-house systems.
Since then, WebCDR has helped hundreds of global carriers in dozens of countries process billions of CDRs with a hosted suite of secure, reliable, and innovative telecom billing management solutions.